EglantingRosesPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Famiy Wolf pack

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Horse RP (Sun Valley Pride) Leader Ebony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akela

Akela

Horse RP (Sun Valley Pride) Leader Ebony Empty
PostSubject: Horse RP (Sun Valley Pride) Leader Ebony   Horse RP (Sun Valley Pride) Leader Ebony Icon_minitime1Mon May 24, 2010 7:43 am

[color=violet][font=Comic Sans Ms][size=18][i]mic Sans Ms]violet]A beautiful mare rears up,while other 60 horses come near her.
She looks at the new visitator and says-"Hello and welcome to Sun Valley Pride.My name is Ebony and i am the leader of this pride."

Horse RP (Sun Valley Pride) Leader Ebony BlackHorse

Another horse comes near her and says-"We welcome you here, my anem is Paint,i am Ebony's sister and i'm going to show you our territories" Ebony rears up once more then starts walking through the territories,all the other horses following her.

Horse RP (Sun Valley Pride) Leader Ebony Monte-nagler-running-horses-and-sunbeams

All the foals stay near the stalions and their moms,but Paint stays near Ebony being the second in charge.If a stalion approaaches Paint or Ebony the orthers will protect them,being the most important horses form the pride.
Fights often are produced because of the mares and foals.They all protect them with their lifes.
Back to top Go down
http://forestshadowsandmidnightstalkers.wetpaint.com
DarkBlade
Admin
DarkBlade

Horse RP (Sun Valley Pride) Leader Ebony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RP (Sun Valley Pride) Leader Ebony   Horse RP (Sun Valley Pride) Leader Ebony Icon_minitime1Tue May 25, 2010 10:28 am

Eclipse trots over to his mohter and noses her-
Back to top Go down
https://eglantingrosespack.rpg-board.net

Horse RP (Sun Valley Pride) Leader Ebony
Page 1 of 1